- Receive treatment from an experienced dentist
- Choose from a variety of dentistry services
- Trust our caring team who puts your comfort first
Dr. Alexa Walden French is a highly trained dentist who shares a passion for helping patients achieve their oral health goals and enjoy positive dental experiences every time they visit Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews.
When you’re our patient, you have the advantage of dental care from a team with:
- Experience – Dr. French is committed to staying on the cutting edge of dentistry and making sure our patients are comfortable and confident enough to make routine care a part of their lives.
- Compassion – Our entire staff brings warmth and compassion to our practice, treating every patient like part of the family. We aim to create enjoyable experiences and build lasting relationships so you can look forward to your appointments and trust in the comprehensive care you receive from our skilled, friendly team.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for personalized dental care in Louisville, KY. See for yourself what great dentistry is all about!
Take Great Care of Your Smile With Quality Dentistry
At Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews, we offer a range of high-quality dentistry services designed to improve your oral health and the appearance of your smile so you can live more fully. They include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your mouth clean and healthy with regular dental cleanings and exams, oral cancer screenings, and solutions for dry mouth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Restore unhealthy gums with our deep periodontal cleaning, a comfortable technique that removes infection and helps you get gum disease under control.
- Family Dentistry – Find dental treatment for everyone in your family under one roof for more convenient care.
- Teeth Whitening – Have a radiant smile all the time with our easy take-home teeth whitening system. It’s completely customized for dramatic, reliable results you can maintain.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix painful, unsightly teeth problems with restorative solutions like tooth-colored fillings, custom dental crowns, and dental implants.
- Emergency Dental Care – Call us by 10:00 in the morning, and we can schedule a same-day appointment to handle all your dental emergencies. We’ll do everything we can to help you as quickly as possible.
You deserve a healthy smile, and we have a compassionate, experienced team who can’t wait to help you achieve that! Call Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews today at 502-430-3451 to schedule an appointment for gentle, personalized dental care in Louisville, KY.