Braces can certainly straighten your smile. But if you’re an adult, you’re probably reluctant to commit to having a mouth full of metal for the next year or two. We don’t blame you! Wires and brackets can make you feel self-conscious and make oral hygiene a hassle. The good news is, Invisalign treatment is an alternative that may work for you!
- Unobtrusive Appearance – You’ve likely been around people wearing Invisalign aligners and not even realized it. Since they’re made of clear plastic, the aligners blend easily into your smile and won’t stand out like braces.
- Hassle-Free Care – Braces can make brushing and flossing quite a chore. But oral hygiene is a breeze with Invisalign, because you remove your aligners when it’s time to clean your teeth.
- No Need to Change Your Diet – Removable aligners also mean you can still enjoy all of your favorite foods, with no worries about how sticky or crunchy foods may harm your braces.
- Works Faster Than Braces – Most adults complete their treatment within 12 months. Braces typically take a year or more longer than that.
- Save $500 With Our Special Offer – Right now you’ll save $500 on your treatment at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews. We’re only offering this special for a limited time, so come see us soon!
Interested in Invisalign treatment? Call Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews at 502-430-3451 for an appointment. If Invisalign isn’t right for you, we also offer traditional metal braces and clear ceramic braces.