Your smile is among your most important physical features, often the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to reveal certain feelings like joy and self-confidence. So if you’re unhappy about noticeable flaws with your teeth and gums, it’s difficult to genuinely be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Lyndon, KY cosmetic dentist at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews can help you change that! Our team relies on the latest technology and techniques to transform smiles and improve lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can talk to you about the dental issues you would like to fix, analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and style a personalized treatment strategy to help you attain your goals.
We offer numerous different cosmetic dentistry services like:
- Teeth Whitening— To get rid of deep spots and lighten your teeth by several tones, nothing beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatment is trustworthy and safe in delivering fast, even results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding– Cover small chips, fractures, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is thoroughly formed to make worn, damaged teeth look healthy and glowing again.
- Oral Veneers– Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your exact specifications. Put over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting option when you want to fix several oral problems and actually change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping– Gently get rid of excess gum tissue that is concealing your teeth and making them appear too little. By changing an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more attractive, well-balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfy orthodontic solution. You can correct misaligned teeth with invisible aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great during your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by replacing teeth with repairs that are protected to dental implants. You can consume what you desire and feel terrific about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re anxious about dental treatments, we can provide calming amenities and sedation so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We also want you to feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to answer any questions you have about treatment costs, insurance coverage, and financing options to make your care more budget-friendly.
Take the very first step in creating the lovely smile you deserve! Call Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews today at 502-430-3451 for a consultation with your Lyndon, KY cosmetic dentist.