Your smile is one of your most important physical features, often the first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express particular feelings like happiness and confidence. So if you’re dissatisfied about visible defects with your teeth and gums, it’s not easy to genuinely be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Newburg, KY cosmetic dentist at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews can help you alter that! Our group relies on the latest innovation and methods to change smiles and improve lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can talk to you about the dental problems you would like to fix, examine your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and design an individualized treatment plan to help you achieve your objectives.
We provide numerous cosmetic dentistry services like:
- Teeth Whitening— To remove deep stains and lighten your teeth by a number of tones, nothing beats our expert whitening systems. Our treatment is trustworthy and safe in delivering quickly, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, fractures, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is thoroughly shaped to make used, broken teeth look healthy and radiant once again.
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are custom-made to your exact specifications. Put over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are an enduring service when you want to repair numerous dental problems and really transform your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Gently eliminate excess gum tissue that is concealing your teeth and making them appear too little. By adjusting an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more appealing, well-balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfortable orthodontic solution. You can correct the alignment of uneven teeth with unnoticeable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident during your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by changing teeth with remediations that are secured to dental implants. You can consume what you want and feel fantastic about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re anxious about oral procedures, we can provide soothing amenities and sedation so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We also want you to feel confident about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re delighted to answer any concerns you have about treatment costs, insurance, and financing options to make your care more affordable.
Take the initial step in creating the gorgeous smile you should have! Call us now at 502-430-3451 to visit your Newburg, KY cosmetic dentist at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews.