Your smile is one of your most important physical features, typically the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express particular emotions like happiness and confidence. So if you’re dissatisfied about noticeable defects with your gums and teeth, it’s not easy to really be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Seneca Gardens, KY cosmetic dentist at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews can help you change that! Our team depends on the most recent technology and techniques to change smiles and improve lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can talk with you about the dental problems you want to repair, analyze your mouth to make sure you’re in good oral health and style a customized treatment strategy to help you achieve your objectives.
We offer numerous different cosmetic dentistry services like:
- Teeth Whitening— To eliminate deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by numerous tones, nothing beats our professional bleaching systems. Our treatment is safe and reliable and safe in providing quickly, even results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding– Cover small chips, fractures, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is carefully formed to make worn, damaged teeth look glowing and healthy once again.
- Oral Veneers– Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are custom-made to your specific specifications. Put over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a long lasting service when you want to fix multiple dental issues and really change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping– Gently remove excess gum tissue that is concealing your teeth and making them appear too small. By adjusting an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more appealing, balanced smile.
- Orthodontics— Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfy orthodontic service. You can align crooked teeth with unnoticeable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great throughout your treatment.
- Dental Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by changing teeth with remediations that are protected to oral implants. You can eat what you desire and feel terrific about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re worried about dental procedures, we can provide soothing amenities and sedation alternatives so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We also want you to feel great about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to answer any concerns you have about treatment costs, insurance, and financing choices to make your care more budget-friendly.
Take the initial step in creating the lovely smile you deserve! Call us now at 502-430-3451 to visit your Seneca Gardens, KY cosmetic dentist at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews.