- Ask us about our Lifetime Whitening special
- Choose from several types of treatment
- Enjoy the confidence of a beautiful smile
Life is simply not as enjoyable when you don’t have a beautiful smile you can confidently show off. That’s why the team at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews loves helping our patients. Treatment from your Louisville cosmetic dentist allows you to:
- Show others your biggest, boldest smile wherever you go
- Increase your confidence to speak up in a crowd
- Look younger and more attractive
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Maintain good oral hygiene easier
Let’s get started on your new smile. Call Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews today at 502-430-3451 to schedule a consultation. If you join our Healthy Smile Plan, you’ll save 15 percent on your cosmetic treatment.
Your Smile Will Shine With Our Cosmetic Treatments
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of porcelain will quickly hide many types of teeth flaws, including chips, cracks, stains, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentures – Our team will make sure your new dentures look as lifelike as possible so that no one will suspect they’re not natural teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – hoose fast in-office treatment or take home a professional whitening kit to use whenever you like. Be sure to ask about our Lifetime Whitening program.
- Botox® – We’ll inject this product under the skin, where it will prevent specific muscles from moving and forming lines and wrinkles.
- Juvéderm® – This dermal filler will give lift back to your skin where you’ve lost natural collagen, helping your skin look younger and fresher.
Enhance & Repair Your Smile With Other Treatments
Besides services that are usually thought of as cosmetic dentistry treatments, you can also take advantage of other treatments here to spruce up your smile. They include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our tooth fillings blend in naturally with the rest of your smile, so you’ll never worry about them standing out when you talk, eat, or laugh.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We can repair and replace damaged teeth with crowns and bridges so that you have a full smile again.
- Dental Implants – If you are missing teeth, these replacement teeth roots can make it possible to enjoy a full mouth of beautiful teeth again.