They can happen at any time and anywhere. When they do, you want treatment for dental emergencies in Louisville, KY as soon as possible. By calling us, you can:
- Alleviate your pain
- Prepare to rebuild your smile
- Get treatment that same day
At Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews, we will see you the same day if you call before 10 a.m. Regardless, we will see you as soon as possible when you call 502-430-3451 for emergency dental services.
Turn to Us For Emergency Dentistry
More than 2 million Americans visit emergency rooms every year for oral emergencies. In most cases, oral injuries are not life-threatening, but we still understand you want them to be treated as quickly as you can. Whether you have lost a tooth, have a broken or cracked tooth, or suffer from a toothache, you want to stop the pain and repair your smile. This may involve more than one of these services:
- IV Sedation – Along with a numbing agent, IV sedation works quickly to relieve pain and anxiety during treatment.
- Dental Fillings – Cavities can cause tooth pain. A filling can repair your tooth and protect against future decay.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns can be used to repair decayed, cracked, and broken teeth.
- Dental Implants – If you are missing teeth, implants replace the roots of lost teeth so your replacement teeth function like the real thing.
We Focus on Preventive Care to Prevent Urgent Care
While our team of dental professionals is more than ready to help during an oral emergency, we would much rather help you avoid those situations. That’s why we focus on preventive care as the foundation of our general dentistry. Professional cleanings and exams can help you avoid decay and gum disease, which can lead to more severe problems if they are left untreated.
At Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews, we never want to see any patient in pain. At the same time, we can and will help during your dental emergencies in Louisville, KY. Don’t wait. Call 502-430-3451 now to set up an appointment with us.