Your Highview, KY dentist wishes to make Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews your relied-on source for excellent treatments to keep your smile healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums with routine cleanings, assessments, decay defense, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment— Obtain the beautiful smile you’ve always desired with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum improving, dental veneers, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a damaged smile while preserving its natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will definitely go out of our way to offer fast relief for your unexpected, unpleasant dental emergency circumstances.
- Orthodontics— Delight in dining, brush and floss your teeth promptly, and straighten out crooked teeth without anyone observing your braces when you pick clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most long-lasting financial investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations connected to oral implants.
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other undesirable signs of TMJ problems can be relieved with our customized night guard that minimizes pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recuperate naturally.
You might be amongst the countless other grownups who have issues with dental stress and anxiety if it’s tough for you to stay up-to-date with routine dentist visits for assessments and cleanings. Our caring, experienced group can provide relief to soothe any kind of nerves you have about treatment.
We also mean to make your oral care more affordable, offering frequent specials and promotions. You can pay for oral treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and insurance, and you can also supplement the expenses using our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 502-430-3451 for a consultation with your Highview, KY dentist at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews.