Visit Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews to find the comprehensive, modern dental care you need for a bright, healthy smile! Dr. Ann Mudd and Dr. Alexa Walden French are dedicated, highly skilled dentists who share a passion for helping patients maintain great oral health and beautiful smiles they’re proud of.
You can choose from a wide range of high-quality dentistry services like:
- General Dentistry – Visit us regularly to keep your mouth clean and healthy with dental cleanings and exams, oral cancer screenings, dry mouth treatment, and more. We also provide preventive dentistry for expectant mothers who need extra special care maintaining good oral health throughout pregnancy.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We perform a special deep cleaning called scaling and root planing to eradicate gum disease infection and get your oral health back on track.
- Family Dentistry – Bring everyone in your household to us for routine preventive dental care, restorative and cosmetic treatment, same-day emergency appointments, tooth replacement solutions, and more!
- Teeth Whitening Treatment – We rely on a powerful, customized teeth whitening system you can apply in the comfort of your own home. With our treatment, you can safely and dramatically whiten your teeth by several shades for a brighter, more confident smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix broken, decayed, and diseased teeth with quality restorative care, including tooth-colored fillings and ceramic dental crowns.
- Emergency Dental Care – If you have tooth pain or have suffered a dental injury, we’ll do everything we can to help! Call us by 10:00 a.m., and we’ll schedule an appointment for you the same day.
- Dental Implants – Restore your smile after tooth loss with dental implants keeping your replacement teeth firmly in place!
- Sleep Apnea & TMJ Solutions – We can refer you to a sleep specialist to help you find the right treatment for your sleep apnea, as well as create custom oral appliances that relieve the unpleasant symptoms of TMJ disorder and teeth grinding.
Our caring, friendly team will go above and beyond to make your appointments as relaxing and comfortable as possible so you enjoy every visit.
Keep your smile healthy with comprehensive, patient-focused care from your St. Matthews, KY dentist at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews. Call us today at 502-430-3451 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!