Your Newburg, KY dentist wishes to make Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews your relied on source for exceptional treatments to keep your smile healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums with regular cleanings, examinations, decay defense, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment— Obtain the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can repair a damaged smile while preserving its natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will certainly go out of our way to deliver quick relief for your unexpected, unpleasant dental emergency circumstances.
- Orthodontics— Enjoy dining, brush and floss your teeth promptly, and straighten out uneven teeth without anyone observing your braces when you select clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most long-lasting financial investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other unpleasant indications of TMJ disorder can be soothed with our customized night guard that reduces pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recover naturally.
You might be amongst the millions of other grownups who have problems with dental tension and anxiety if it’s hard for you to stay up-to-date with regular dentist appointments for assessments and cleanings. Nevertheless, our caring, experienced group can provide relief to relax any kind of nerves you have about treatment.
We also want to make your dental care extra economical, offering regular specials and promotions. You can pay for oral treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and insurance, and you can also supplement the expenditures utilizing our third-party financing alternative, CareCredit.
Call us today at 502-430-3451 for a consultation with your Newburg, KY dentist at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews.