Your Okolona, KY dentist wants to make Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews your relied-on source for exceptional treatments to keep your smile healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums with routine cleanings, examinations, decay defense, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment— Obtain the stunning smile you’ve always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum improving, dental veneers, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a damaged smile while protecting its all-natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will certainly go out of our way to offer fast relief for your unexpected, undesirable oral emergency situations.
- Orthodontics— Delight in dining, brush and floss your teeth easily, and straighten out crooked teeth without anybody observing your braces when you choose clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most long-lasting investment in your oral wellness and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations secured to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other unpleasant signs of TMJ disorder can be relieved with our personalized night guard that minimizes pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recuperate naturally.
You might be amongst the countless other adults who have problems with dental stress and anxiety if it’s tough for you to keep up with regular dentist visits for cleanings and assessments. Nonetheless, our caring, experienced team can offer relief to calm any type of nerves you have about treatment.
We also wish to make your oral care more affordable, offering frequent specials and promotions. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and insurance, and you can also supplement the expenditures utilizing our third-party funding option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 502-430-3451 for a visit with your Okolona, KY dentist at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews.