Your Radcliff, KY dentist wants to make Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews your trusted source for exceptional treatments to keep your smile healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums with regular cleanings, examinations, decay defense, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Cosmetic Dental Treatment— Obtain the beautiful smile you’ve always desired with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum improving, oral veneers, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a damaged smile while protecting its natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will definitely go out of our way to deliver quick relief for your unanticipated, undesirable dental emergency situations.
- Orthodontics— Enjoy dining, brushing, and flossing your teeth promptly, and straighten out crooked teeth without anybody observing your braces when you pick clear aligners!
- Dental Implants— For the most lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations attached to oral implants.
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other undesirable signs of TMJ disorder can be relieved with our personalized night guard that reduces pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to recover naturally.
You might be among the millions of other adults who have problems with dental tension and anxiety if it’s tough for you to keep up with routine dentist appointments for cleanings and examinations. Our caring, experienced group can offer relief to relax any kind of nerves you have about treatment.
We also wish to make your oral care more cost-efficient, offering regular specials and promotions. You can pay for oral treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and insurance, and you can likewise supplement the expenses using our third-party funding option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 502-430-3451 for a consultation with your Radcliff, KY dentist at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews.