You and your loved ones deserve healthy mouths. Finding an office that offers family dentistry in Louisville, KY can help you:
- Prevent chronic oral health issues
- Treat problems in the early stages
- Make dental care more convenient
- Give you the confidence that comes with healthy smiles
At Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews, every member of your family can come to one place for their oral care. Call 502-430-3451 to discover what we can do for your smiles for many years to come.
Give Your Loved Ones the Individualized Care They Deserve
We offer personalized service in a family-friendly environment that is comfortable and relaxing. Our dental professionals are great with kids, family members, and anyone nervous about going to the dentist. Our calming demeanor starts with making sure you are comfortable with any procedure, such as:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Routine cleanings and exams are the foundation of our focus on preventive care.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – We hope no one develops this disease, but we also want you to know as soon as possible if you should so you can talk to your physician.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Through scaling and root planing, we offer a non-surgical solution for many periodontal infections.
- Dental Emergency Care – If you call us by 10 a.m., we will see you that same day. Regardless, we want to end your pain as quickly as possible.
If you are pregnant or plan to become so, make sure you keep up a good oral care routine, including visits to our practice. The hormone changes in your body during pregnancy are good for your baby’s development, but they may create problems for your smile. So can diet changes during pregnancy. Plus, research suggests that women with periodontal problems are more likely to give birth to children with low birthweight. Your oral health is important at every stage of life, but it’s particularly important during pregnancy.
Enjoy Our Comfortable, Compassionate Oral Care
A great smile is important for looking and feeling good. Everyone at our general dentist office is committed to providing the highest-quality care for you and your loved one. We also understand that going to the dentist is something most people know is necessary, although they don’t really look forward to those trips. To alleviate fears and make you as comfortable as possible, we want to develop a relationship with you so you get the personal treatment you need.
We also offer flexible payment options to help you manage the cost of oral care. Be sure to ask about our Healthy Smile Plan if you don’t have dental insurance.