Keeping your smile as healthy as possible is one of our goals at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews. Over the decades, our general dentistry in Louisville, KY has helped people:
- Improve their overall health
- Maintain their healthy smiles
- Prevent problems before they get out of hand
Everyone should feel good about the condition of their teeth. Dr. Ann Mudd and Dr. Alexa Walden French are ready to do our part to keep your smile looking its best. Call 502-430-3451 to schedule your next dental checkup at our office, located at 3516 Frankfort Avenue. We are a short drive from Trinity High School and the Crescent Hill Library.
General Dental Care Matters at Every Stage of Life
Healthy smiles don’t just happen on their own. You have to brush and floss daily, and you should get professional checkups regularly to reduce your risk of tooth decay and periodontal problems. When you visit us, we are happy to provide:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Professional cleanings remove plaque and tartar buildup from your mouth, while exams help us identify potential problems in the early stages when treatment is easier. We can even show you real-time images inside your mouth using our intraoral camera.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Through a process called scaling and root planing, we remove tartar from the roots of your teeth, which causes irritation and infection of gum tissue.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – Early detection makes a big difference in treating oral cancer. We hope we never find anything, but if we do, we want you to know as soon as possible.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Dry mouth is a chronic condition for some patients, which can increase the risk of cavities and periodontal disease. We can recommend special toothpaste and mouth rinses to address this condition.
If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant in the future, we want to stress that preventive dental care is important at this time in your life. During pregnancy, hormone changes and diet can increase your risk of some oral health issues. We want you to keep your healthy smile before, during, and after your pregnancy.
Choose Gentle, Compassionate Dental Services
Our team of dental professionals wants to develop long-term relationships with our patients. We are not just here to solve isolated problems but to share responsibility for lifelong care and promotion of dental health. We also are committed to staying current on the best that modern dentistry has to offer, including IV sedation. You deserve gentle and considerate oral care. We won’t lecture you, but we will continue to educate our patients. We want you to have the information you need to make good decisions about your smile.
Your smile is something you will have with you for life. Our team at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews can help you maintain and improve your oral health for many years to come. Call 502-430-3451 or contact us online to request an appointment with us. Get the benefits of our general dentistry in Louisville, KY.