While restorative dentistry can repair many damaged teeth, it can’t save them all. For teeth that are too far gone to save or need to be extracted for other reasons, you may need oral surgery in Louisville. You’re in good hands when it’s performed by one of our experienced dentists.
Your extraction will go well with:
- Our team’s gentle touch
- Effective local anesthesia to numb your mouth prior to your treatment
- A same-day emergency appointment if you need us to get you out of pain fast
To talk to us about tooth removal, call us at 502-430-3451.
We’ll Ensure Your Recovery Goes Well
We’ll provide you with complete instructions to help ensure a fast and comfortable recovery after your extraction. You will want to:
- Avoid physical activity for a day or two
- Prop your head up with pillows to minimize swelling and bleeding
- Use ice to reduce swelling, if needed
- Stick to soft foods for at least a few days, also avoiding spicy foods
- Do not brush and floss the area near the extraction site until it is fully healed; continue to brush and floss other areas
- Avoid alcohol and smoking, as both can interfere with healing