Fix Your Teeth With Restorative Dental Treatment
You can’t prevent every dental problem, no matter how cautious or vigilant you are about taking care of your teeth and gums. Even if you brush and floss your teeth daily and visit us for routine checkups every six months, you can still have the occasional dental problem. From tooth decay to dental emergencies, we’re here to help you get everything back on track.
When you visit Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews for restorative dental treatment, we’ll make sure you receive the right solution for better oral health and function, such as:
- Root Canals – We can save your tooth and stop your dental pain with this beneficial treatment. Contrary to popular belief, a root canal is no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Take your choice of materials for your new crown or bridge. We can repair and replace your teeth using these versatile and beautiful restorations. They can be made of porcelain fused with metal, porcelain-based ceramic, or metal alloys. We’ll discuss your options and help you decide which will work best for your dental problem.
- Dentures – Enjoy having a full mouth of teeth with a set of custom dentures. We’ll make sure your dentures fit snugly and allow you to bite and chew with ease again. Not to mention, you’ll have a beautiful smile that instills new confidence when socializing.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – A cavity doesn’t have to mean sacrificing your appearance to save one tooth. Instead of conspicuous silver fillings, our tooth-colored fillings give you the best of both worlds, keeping your mouth healthy with a composite material that blends in seamlessly with your smile!
- Dental Implants – Eat all your favorite foods, preserve your facial structure, and enjoy better oral health with dental implants. When you replace missing teeth with restorations anchored to implants, you can have peace of mind of a complete, beautiful smile and teeth that will stay firmly in place.
Relieve tooth pain, regain comfortable oral function, and keep your smile bright with treatment from your restorative dentist in Louisville. Call 502-430-3451 today for an appointment or schedule .