Your teeth are designed to last a lifetime, but after years of constant use, you might see signs of wear and tear. You can also suffer from unexpected dental problems that leave your teeth weak or damaged. When that happens, our team at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews can provide restorative dentistry in Louisville that will:
- Treat your dental problem and strengthen your teeth
- Give you back the full, comfortable function of your mouth
- Preserve your oral health and bright, natural-looking smile
You don’t have to live with damaged or missing teeth any longer. Call 502-430-3451 to schedule an appointment for restorative dental care.
Fix Your Teeth With Restorative Dental Treatment
You can’t prevent every dental problem, no matter how cautious or vigilant you are about taking care of your teeth and gums. From tooth decay to dental emergencies, we’re here to help you get everything back on track.
When you visit Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews for restorative dental treatment, we’ll make sure you receive the right solution for better oral health and function, such as:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – A cavity doesn’t have to mean sacrificing your appearance to save one tooth. Instead of conspicuous silver fillings, our tooth-colored fillings give you the best of both worlds, keeping your mouth healthy with a composite material that blends in seamlessly with your smile!
- Dental Crowns – Fix cracked, broken, discolored, or diseased teeth with custom ceramic crowns designed to fit, feel, and function like real teeth. We will take precise measurements to create a durable, natural-looking dental crown so there’s no disruption to your smile or your oral health. Our crowns can be crafted using porcelain fused with metal, porcelain-based ceramic, or metal alloys. We’ll discuss your options and help you decide which will work best for your dental problem.
- Dental Implants – Eat all your favorite foods, preserve your facial structure, and enjoy better oral health with dental implants. When you replace missing teeth with restorations anchored to implants, you can have peace of mind of a complete, beautiful smile and teeth that will stay firmly in place.
Relieve tooth pain, regain comfortable oral function, and keep your smile bright with restorative dentistry in Louisville, KY. Call 502-430-3451 or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews.