- Modern dentures fit better than ever
- Choose from several dentures styles
- Save 15% with our Healthy Smile Plan
Our Louisville dentures will give you something to smile about. If you’re missing all or nearly all your teeth and you haven’t yet tried dentures, you should find out more about them. Our custom-fit dentures can help you:
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look natural
- Eat your favorite foods you’ve been missing out on
- Look younger, more attractive, and healthier
- Make better first impressions in your work life
- Mingle and socialize comfortably
Let us make you a set of new teeth. Call Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews today at 502-430-3451 to schedule a consultation. You can save 15 percent on your treatment when you join our Healthy Smile Plan.
Eat What You Want With Custom Dentures
Thanks to recent improvements in materials as well as the manufacturing process, today’s dentures fit better than ever before. You’ll love how snug modern dentures are, and you’ll appreciate how easy they make it to bite and chew again. At Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews, you’ll have a choice of several kinds of cosmetic dentures depending on your needs:
- Conventional Full Dentures – If you’re missing most or all of your teeth, then this style of denture will give you back your smile. These artificial teeth will replace an entire row of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They are easily removed for care and cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you have a few healthy teeth remaining, we may recommend partials. Just like the name implies, they will replace a partial row of teeth. Like full dentures, you can easily remove this type of denture for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – For the ultimate in comfortable dentures, we can stabilize your new teeth using a set of dental implants. They will anchor in place to a sturdy metal bar that is attached to your implants. You’ll never have to worry about your teeth popping out of place.
- Temporary Dentures – We can provide you with a set of temporary dentures while you’re waiting for your final restorations to be made. Temporaries will allow you to eat and smile immediately and not be without your teeth.