- Reduce dental anxiety with our caring staff
- Bring your loved ones to a family-friendly practice
- Save money with our Healthy Smile Plan
You and your loved ones are welcome to take advantage of our family dentistry with a gentle, personal touch. You’ll find this and more at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews. Our team brings decades of experience to our high-quality dental care in Louisville, KY. Dr. Ann Mudd and Dr. Alexa Walden French work with our team of professionals so you can:
- Receive general dental care to prevent and identify problems
- Complete gum disease treatment to get your periodontal tissue back in shape
- Bring your family to one location for all your care
- Sign up for our Healthy Smile Plan to manage the cost of your routine services
- Enjoy personalized treatment from our dedicated team
No matter how long it’s been since your last dental cleaning, we welcome you to make an appointment at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews soon. Call 502-430-3451 today to schedule a visit to our office.
Dental Care Should Be Personal Care
As a family dentist office, we have seen the many ways that modern dentistry can make a difference in the lives of our patients. A great smile can improve your confidence and how other people perceive you, too. We also understand that dental anxiety can make it difficult to get the treatments you need to improve your smile. Everyone at Kirchner Dental of St. Matthews wants you to feel comfortable and relaxed.
At our practice, you will find a family-friendly setting where you and your loved ones can get the care you need and deserve. In addition to our preventive and restorative services, you also can get emergency dental care from us. If you call before 10 a.m. with a dental emergency, we’ll get you in that same day.
You can count on us for high-quality dental care in Louisville, KY. Call 502-430-3451 today to ask about our approach to patient care and to request an appointment with us.